I'm having trouble exporting my footage in Premiere Pro (in Media Encoder as well). All is swell when I first start rendering but it eventually stops about 10-30 seconds in. This isn't on a certain frame or a certain part of the project - it seems to happen at random. I've had something like this issue before but I've tried all of the things I did then to fix it to no avail. This is especially frustrating now because every time I tell Media Encoder or Premiere export to stop rendering it (since it never finishes), it will freeze the program and I have to force quit it. Even worse, I can't even get to the render screen now. I load into the project, don't touch it for 5 minutes so it has ample time to load, and about three clicks in it freezes and I have to force quit again. I highly doubt this is a reflection of my PCs ability to handle this footage, especially since I've done so before.
Something else to note: I have several AE compositions in this sequence I'm trying to export. However, as I'll note in a bit, I'm still having trouble rendering even without the comps included.
Here's what I've tried already:
1. Turning it on and off again (A.K.A restarting the program & my computer about a million times)
2. Removing all effects (Lumetri is the only one applied to these clips)
3. Rendering in a different sequence
4. Rendering in a different project
5. Rendering without Adobe Media Encoder
6. Updating all my applications (I tried rendering something before the update and I'm fairly sure I ran into the same problem but I can't be certain because I closed the program and tried to do it later. By the time "later" came, I had already updated my applications)
7. Pulling all of my hair out
Here's what I've tried that has (sort of) worked:
1. Rendering a tiny portion of the clip - it successfully renders when it's dealing with 2-3 seconds of content. This includes rendering the AE comps. The full video is around 2 minutes.
I've more or less isolated the problem to the program. This problem rendering persists in an entirely different project saved to a different drive with different footage (which is also on a different drive). The footage I tried to render in a different project was 1080p, 30FPS, MP4. The footage I need to render is 4k, 24FPS, MP4. Here are my PC specs:
OS: Windows 10
MB: MSI Z390-A PRO
CPU: I9 9900k @ 3.60GHz
GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080TI
RAM: 64GB DDR4 2666MHz
STORAGE: 4 SSDs in RAID 0 (This is where my footage is stored. Don't worry about volatility, I have 4 backup locations), 1 SSD for system, 2 1TB HDD, 1 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
I'm at my wit's end here and I have people waiting on me to complete this project at work. I'd greatly appreciate any insight you have into this issue. Thanks in advance for your help!