Highlighted

Issues strating up premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LucaSandmeierPhotography_0-1603305262185.png

Hi community

everytime i start up premiere pro is this message popping up... since weeks... and everytime I have to update the Intel driver. did anybody else have the same problems?

Hallo Community

Seit Wochen habe ich das Problem, dass das oben gezeigte Pop-Up erscheint, sobald ich Premiere Pro starten will. Sobald ich dann den Treiber neu installiere und den PC neustarte, funktioniert dann alles einwandfrei bis zum nächsten Tag. Hatte schon mal Jemand das selbe Problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues strating up premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LucaSandmeierPhotography_0-1603305262185.png

Hi community

everytime i start up premiere pro is this message popping up... since weeks... and everytime I have to update the Intel driver. did anybody else have the same problems?

Hallo Community

Seit Wochen habe ich das Problem, dass das oben gezeigte Pop-Up erscheint, sobald ich Premiere Pro starten will. Sobald ich dann den Treiber neu installiere und den PC neustarte, funktioniert dann alles einwandfrei bis zum nächsten Tag. Hatte schon mal Jemand das selbe Problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Please let us know the exact version of the driver installed for the Intel GPU & the OS that you are using.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet

Here are the two screenshots of the details I found. Are they enough or do you need other information?Treiber Intel.pngTreiber GEforce.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Give us detailed specs of your system, including your storage configuration

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0