• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues trying to share Premiere Pro file through Adobe Creative cloud (through Mac OS finder + web)

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm trying to share my premiere pro file with my boss through Adobe Creative Cloud through the MacOS finder and through the web browser. I have some video clips that are in pretty big sizes (at least 1GB-899GB).

I initially tried to save the video file through my work's shared server via VPN but my VPN connection is not strong at all and the computer informed me that it would take 2 days max to upload to the shared drive via VPN. So I decided to share my video project through Adobe Creative Cloud files where you can access it through the finder and have it all synced and on the Creative Cloud files on the web browser. I tested this with my laptop and it seemed to work fine under my personal adobe creative cloud account since I uploaded the project file with my work adobe creative cloud account. However, my boss seems to not be able to open up the file in the finder version. He can see all of the files that I uploaded through the browser but he cannot copy them because it says that the files are currently in use which we were both confused about. The entire master folder that contains all of the video clips and master premiere pro file, motion graphics, etc is 22GB total. 

We both have the latest version of Creative cloud and I'm trying to think of all possible alternatives to get the file to him since this project is due pretty soon. Does anybody have a solution to this issue? I'm currently uploading the file again through OneDrive as a backup for my boss just in case. I've been trying to work on giving him access to the video project from 1PM yesterday (October 8th) until 2:30AM today (October 9th). So I'm hoping maybe another person with a 'fresh' brain can help me with a solution.

Much thanks!!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?