• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues using Encode Sans font in a Title - some letters have issues.

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Encode Sans in a title, some letters are shown with issues. Ive tried removing the font and re installing it several times. Tried on new projects as well. Only happens in Premiere. Looks fine in other apps. Other fonts look ok.

Help Please! encode issues.jpg

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what language are you using?  If you have photoshop and the font displays properly, you can create your title in photoshop and bring the photoshop file into premiere...   Where did you get the font from?  I see it's available from google fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for your answer. i´m using spanish language. I downloaded the font from google fonts, yes i´ve tried using photoshop and it works, but it´s too time consuming, there is a lot of titles that i have to create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your default language set to Spanish on your computer?  Also, in some ways creating titles in photoshop is faster than in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines