• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Big Sur 11.1

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On December 16, 2020 I udated MacOS Big Sur to the version 11.1 and Premiere Pro is not opening any created project, even if it was created after the update. What I had to do is creating a new project and import the project I need to work on.

The problem with this is that I work on a project for several days and everytime I need to open again the new created project, I have to create a newer one and import the previous.

This is annoying. Premiere technicians, please fix this. I realized that nobody has posted about this issue yet, so it might be new.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John, will do. But in the meantime, I would like to keep it here to see if others have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John,

FYI: User Voice is the sole location for bug reports and feature requests. Wishform is no longer being monitored by the team. Appreciate your answer though.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating your OS can be problematic...  I always create a bootable clone of my startup drive before updating so I can restore my system to the previous OS.  I use CarbonCopyCloner which works great and if I remember correctly, there's a free trial.   If you have a large enough startup drive, you can partition it and have multiple OS's installed...

Also, Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac mini (2018)

Processor: 3.2 GHz 6-core Intel Core i7

RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 GPU Built-in 1536 MB + Radeon RX external GPU PCIe 580 4 GB

macOS Big Sur Version 11.1

Adobe Premiere Pro Version 14.7.0 (Build 23)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

r.,

Please report this to User Voice. In the meantime, I'll try and reproduce your issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines