Highlighted

Issues with driver

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open Premiere Pro, it tells me my video driver is not up to date and I need to update it. I have not had problems with this error message in the past but now my Intel is telling me that my driver is up to date and there are no updates for me to download. If I ignore this issue, my video plays with green lines over it. I have a Dell XPS 13.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues with driver

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open Premiere Pro, it tells me my video driver is not up to date and I need to update it. I have not had problems with this error message in the past but now my Intel is telling me that my driver is up to date and there are no updates for me to download. If I ignore this issue, my video plays with green lines over it. I have a Dell XPS 13.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0