• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Exporting in Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in the newest version of premiere pro. I'm working with a 1080 sequence, exporting at H.264, Match Source - high bitrate on a MacBook Pro 2017. The video will export between 15 and 20% and then stall out completely. Premiere and Media Encoder have also both crashed in the process of exporting this video, causing my computer to restart entirely. The video I'm exporting is part of a series and I have exported 20 of the same kind of videos with the same settings with no issue before the latest update. Is anyone else having this kind of issue? Is there a fix?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshot of your sequence? Do you have a lot going on? Sometimes Premiere will fail part way through on a piece of audio or video that it can't decode to encode properly. It's weird. Not entirely sure what to suggest, when I have this problem I take out the possible offending piece and retry. If that works then I know the item that is causing trouble. Troubleshooting from there can be from rebooting to transcoding the piece and reinserting.. varies by project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my sequence with the settings and the export settings. I've got 4K footage resized for a 1080p sequence exporting at 1080. I've done literally 20 videos exactly like this with no issues. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.50.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.50.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-04 at 11.51.30 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

FAQ: Deleting Media Cache files

Make new project impo rt old one and try exporting again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines