• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues with format

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey so i've had issues with the format of my videos. I use a student licensed camera, whomst shouldn't have issues and never before has had. The problem: I can't rescale my playback resolution nor the video format. It's shown as a square in the editor window and if i don't mess with the scales, it looks extremely zoomed in like i imported a picture. I have a assignment i need to deliver bf the end of the day. Please help

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Hi @Michelle Jullum5E6C ,

Check the following.

1. You are not zoomed in on the Program Monitor (the one on the right) beyond 100%.
  2. Check that your footage is not scaled crazy beyond 100% on the Effects Control Panel (top right). Motion > Scale.
  3. Ensure that there is no effects that you don't intend to use in that same panel.

hth

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Michelle Jullum5E6C ,

Check the following.

1. You are not zoomed in on the Program Monitor (the one on the right) beyond 100%.
  2. Check that your footage is not scaled crazy beyond 100% on the Effects Control Panel (top right). Motion > Scale.
  3. Ensure that there is no effects that you don't intend to use in that same panel.

hth

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines