• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IT WONT STOP FREEZING

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an older version of premiere (14.0) because it runs better on my pc. And a couple days ago it just started freezing / crashing, i edit like 3 clips then it finds something to crash over, not prerendering a frame, freezing mid render, and my main issue, freezing every single time i export. So I tried using media encoder which always works for me but same result. I have exported 7 times from pr and it feezed everytime and i have export 10 times from media encoder and freezed everytime. So i assumed it was cause i was using an older media encoder and premiere, so i try using the newest versions of both,same results. Even when i change to software rendering.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about this. Please let us know the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, let us know the type of media files (format/codec, frame rate & frame size) you are working with & the effects applied. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ugh that sucks! is this happening with all sequences you try to export or just one? Sometimes making a new sequence and adding the clips to that fixes it... is it only happening with one type of media? One time I had to export my sequence peacemeal cause it wouldn't stop crashing. I wondered if it was my video card too, but can't get a new one of those rn 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

D,
Any info on the system and media? Have you deleted media cache with all projects closed and updated GPU drivers? Trashed prefs? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines