• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ive lost a weeks work and the autosaves following the upgrade. Please help!

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me!

I exported a massive project exactly 7 days ago. Premiere Pro was then upgraded to 14.9 a few days later.a The client has just come back with multiple changes. Upon opening the project, I saw the last week of done had vanished. I went to retrieve it from autosave but these folders are empty and Ive trawled through my hard drive and the portable drives but there's nothing showing from anywhere around the 12th Feb. Its actually a solid week with no trace anywhere. I had a number of crashes during the week leading up to the finished edit, but everyday when I opened the project, it was there and ready to go.

I'd be beyond grateful if someone could help!!!!!!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Linda,

This does not sound ideal. I understand that you are unable to find your project post Premiere Pro v14.9 update.

• Did you change the preferences after updating the application?
  • The location for Autosaves can be different for different versions. Did you search for the projects with the name and .prproj extension?

Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines