I exported a massive project exactly 7 days ago. Premiere Pro was then upgraded to 14.9 a few days later.a The client has just come back with multiple changes. Upon opening the project, I saw the last week of done had vanished. I went to retrieve it from autosave but these folders are empty and Ive trawled through my hard drive and the portable drives but there's nothing showing from anywhere around the 12th Feb. Its actually a solid week with no trace anywhere. I had a number of crashes during the week leading up to the finished edit, but everyday when I opened the project, it was there and ready to go.
I'd be beyond grateful if someone could help!!!!!!
Crash, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces