Jittery Playback in Premiere

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my Windows 10 just did an update and now when playing video either in the source monitor or timeline, it is jittery. Had zero issues before update. I went and update my video card driver and decklink driver and still the same issue. I am on a Dell Precision T7610, 128 GB RAM, Quadra K400 card and Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v2 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz (2 processors). This system should had no problem playing 6k video before the update. Now it's jittery on 2K. Exported videos play fine in media players.Any help is appreciated. Need this resolved ASAP.

TOPICS
Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
mtfotog AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried both of the above, still have the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows update: did you reboot before starting Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines