Joining two audio clips together

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Im very new to Premier Pro, can anyone tell me how I can join muliple short music clips together to put under my video without their being a drop in sound between the audio clips, I've tried various transitions and nesting etc, but I still get a drop in sound as one audio music clip ends and the next one starts. I've tried layin the 2nd music clip slightly ontop of the first music clip but it just sounds too weird - apologies if it is a simple question I did try Youtube but could not find the exact answer to this query....thanks for your help 🙂

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have two audio clips with slight pause at the end of 1st one and start of 2nd, then there will be a slight pause.

What you could do is trim end of 1st clip just a tiny bit to remove the silence and do the same at the start of the 2nd clip.

Alternatively, try to lay them one on top of the other and move them in position to get desired transition from one clip to the other.

A lot depends on the clips themeselves as they need to blend nicely together.

Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your quick reply, I will try trimming them its just a bit of a task as there are about 10 clips I need to flow seamlessly together...it didnt work laying on top of one another as it sounded weird, I just wondered if there was a specific audio transition I could to blend them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines