• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JPGs appear different in timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to import 12 jpgs into my project that I exported from AI. As you can see in the screenshot, they appear normal in the source window, but then when I drag them to the timeline, everything disappears except the background. I also tried with pngs and the same thing happened. I am stumped. Help please!!

Screenshot (44).png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

I figured it out! The jpgs were imported at such a high scale that I couldn't see anything but the background. Needed to scale them down to 25%

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out! The jpgs were imported at such a high scale that I couldn't see anything but the background. Needed to scale them down to 25%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well-spotted. Congratulations!

The frame size of your sequence vs the frame size of your media is an important relationship to keep in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• What are your sequence settings, please?
  • What happens if you switch the Program Monitor to full resolution instead of half resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines