Highlighted

Jump cuts in Premiere Pro/ video out of sync / help

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to place a .png file over video.  But it's appearing on my monitor a few frames early or sometimes late.  The timeline shows the clip ending at one point, but the monitor shows the clip next to this one.  It's like the calibration is off between the timeline and monitor.  No matter how many times I manually adjust the source, there's still a jump cut when I export.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Jump cuts in Premiere Pro/ video out of sync / help

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to place a .png file over video.  But it's appearing on my monitor a few frames early or sometimes late.  The timeline shows the clip ending at one point, but the monitor shows the clip next to this one.  It's like the calibration is off between the timeline and monitor.  No matter how many times I manually adjust the source, there's still a jump cut when I export.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a little confusing to me, do you see the jump cut on the timeline? As in the two sources are not aligned? Can you share a screenshot of how your timeline looks vs. the output?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0