• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just installed Premiere Pro but unsupported driver

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just installed Premiere pro but i get the message that my driver is unsupported

The current version of your Intel display driver may cause performance and stability issues. It is strongly recommended that you update to driver version 100.6286 or later. Drivers are provided by Intel or your computer's manufacturer.
URL: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/drivers-video-win-intel.html

However when i  visit that page and download the file it says my drivers are already up to date and I still get the same error with Premiere Pro

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which CPU do you have?

If it's earlier than the 6th-Generation (Skylake) line, then your CPU is now officially too old to be supported at all in Premiere Pro. You see, Intel had already ended mainstream support for all of its CPUs earlier than the 6th-Generation, with the 4th- and 5th-Generation CPUs remaining in legacy support status while support for the 3rd-Generation CPUs had completely ended in May 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines