Highlighted

Key commands not working in Source Monitor

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm currently having an issue with my source monitor where they key commands, such as 'play' and 'mark in/out' are not registering. They work everywhere else, such as on the timeline, but for some reason aren't working here. I can still use the mouse to click these commands instead however this is a bit of pain, especially after using the keys for so long! Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how it could be fixed? 

I have already restarted Premiere a number of times and restarted my laptop. So far no success.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Key commands not working in Source Monitor

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm currently having an issue with my source monitor where they key commands, such as 'play' and 'mark in/out' are not registering. They work everywhere else, such as on the timeline, but for some reason aren't working here. I can still use the mouse to click these commands instead however this is a bit of pain, especially after using the keys for so long! Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how it could be fixed? 

I have already restarted Premiere a number of times and restarted my laptop. So far no success.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, am having this issue. Maybe it was caused from the most recent update...

Hoping this gets resolved soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 1
Engaged ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This certainly appears to be the problem. I normally work across two monitors with the source monitor on the secondary monitor. When I unplug this and switch to a one screen layout it starts working as normal. 

Hopefully a fix can be found for this glitch soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
mcroton LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having just looked at this again I plugged in my second monitor again and selected 'Reset to Saved Layout' for my workspace. This seems to have solved the problem. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0