• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Key Frame Motion Fail

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent most of the weekend trying to solve this issue, to no avail.  I am trying to make a simple slideshow using keyframes to impart a zoom effect to still images.  I am able to create the key frames, and right-click them to "ease in" and "ease out" but when I play the sequence there is no motion at all.   I have tried this many times, with a variety of images of different sizes.  Could it have somehting to do with image size or scaling of the original frame?  Any help will make my day.  Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Hey Scott,

I see this happening with a) systems not meeting system requirements. b) still images have not been optimized for video and are much too large. or c) both.

Rendering can help. Software Only mode for Mercury Playback in Project Settngs can help. Try these things.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does the animation work before you add the ease in and out?  what are your sequence settings?   and please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Scott,

I see this happening with a) systems not meeting system requirements. b) still images have not been optimized for video and are much too large. or c) both.

Rendering can help. Software Only mode for Mercury Playback in Project Settngs can help. Try these things.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering resolved the issue.  I am new to Premier Pro but was confident I had closely followed all the steps.  While I was able to achieve rotation with keyframes, I could not achieve the zoom effect with "scale" keyframes (my terminology is likely incorrect).  After rendering, everything works.  Thank you for the support.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and got it to work propperly by turning off proxies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines