Highlighted

Key frames are working but are not working correctly after export

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! I'm cropping captions in order to have 'pop up' text. In the play back section all of my key frames work great and its behaving as I want it too then after the export of the video it seems to be slightly off. This only happens when I export the full video. When I export sections of the video it works just fine.

(Language warning)

Here is a link to the clip I rendered by it self from the project (what I want to happen)

Export FROM SECTION 

Here is a clip I took out after rendering the full video (what is happening after exporting a whole video) 

Export FULL VIDEO 

I havent changed the key frames between those two. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Key frames are working but are not working correctly after export

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! I'm cropping captions in order to have 'pop up' text. In the play back section all of my key frames work great and its behaving as I want it too then after the export of the video it seems to be slightly off. This only happens when I export the full video. When I export sections of the video it works just fine.

(Language warning)

Here is a link to the clip I rendered by it self from the project (what I want to happen)

Export FROM SECTION 

Here is a clip I took out after rendering the full video (what is happening after exporting a whole video) 

Export FULL VIDEO 

I havent changed the key frames between those two. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?