Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard preferences

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently installed the latest Premier Pro 2021. Strange thing: I do not have any Keyboard preferences installed, even the default one is missing. Can someone help me?

Cheers! 

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us what platform you're working on (Mac or Windows).  for example, this is the file path for where my keyboard setup is stored on my mac for premiere 2021: MacBookProSSD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨michaelgrenadier⁩ ▸ ⁨Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Premiere Pro⁩ ▸ ⁨15.0⁩ ▸ ⁨Profile-CreativeCloud-⁩ ▸ ⁨Mac⁩.  You can manually move the keyboard from the previous version of Premiere on your system to the correct location for. premiere 2021 (aka as 15.0 - why Adobe has to create this ambiguity with the version name is beyond me...).  If you can't do it, it's possible there's a permissions issue for the destination folder.  If so, post back and we can dig in to that specific problem.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and you can also try "synching your settings," although I've never had much luck with doing that.Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 7.40.08 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your message. I found the solution!

I just copied the KYS-files from someone else, restarted Premier and it worked!

Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for posting your solution.  not enough people do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines