Keyboard Shortcuts not working in Premiere Pro 2020

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Pro 2020 since almost a year, and I have been using shortcuts like Ctrl+k, q, everyday.

Suddenly, today I tried it and it doesn't work.

I tried to reset all my config, and also reinstalling software. Is there something else I could do?

Maybe is an update problem?

I am sharing with you an image of the actual configuration of Q shortcut. It seems OK, but when i press Q in editing, nothing happens.

I need help with tis please.

Vladimir0D4D_0-1603021871329.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shortcuts not working either, beside some drag and drop not working anymore. Sometimes if i change the workspace and go back to my favorite workspace, they work again. SOMETIMES. This is really messed up, it just happened with the last strange update they forced.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also were are the selectors (V and A sliders at the left of this picture from internet). They disapeared, and i suspect it's part of the problem since  now i cannot use the clip selection shortcut "d" in my timeline... What's going on, Adobe ?

PPRO-CS5_Timeline_02.gif

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines