• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard Shortcuts not working in Source Monitor

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I just updated to Premiere 2020, and Keyboard Shortcuts are no longer working in the source monitor. they do work in the timeline. my keyboard is in English (and i double checked system preferences to confirm). i'm tempted to switch back to the old version, i'm so annoyed! has anyone experienced a similar issue when updating? many thanks! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an addendum, i am working on a project that was originally started in Premiere 2019. however i frequently work on projects that were created in earlier versions of the program, and i have never had this issue before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your source panel is undocked. V14.5 have a bug with undocked panels:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-solve-issues-related-to-undocked-panels-in-pr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem. I've been getting arround it by switching the workspace to one of the default options, then switching back to the workspace I was using. The shortcuts work for me after I do this but eventualy they stop working again and I have to repeat. Not a long term solution but it's worked so far. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for the suggestions! i use a custom workspace on dual monitors, and i do always have the source panel undocked. in the end i just switched back to premiere pro 2019. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines