• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard Shortcuts Randomly Not Working in Project Panel in 14.5.0

Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the project panel, when I upgraded to Premiere 14.5.0 from the last version, suddenly I can't use my Duplicate keyboard shortcut in the Project panel, or anything. Can't delete using the delete key... I am able to rename a file if I click on it and type, but other than that no shortcuts work. I reinstalled it and it worked when my system was set to 150% scaling... then I exited the program, set it to 175% scaling and opened it again and it didn't work again. Not sure if that's the reason, but nothing else has changed. I checked my keyboard shortcuts and reset the Ctrl+D for duplicate, still doesn't work. Bizarre issue.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Daniel,

This worked.  I just created a new project, used the "Editing" workspace, deleted my personal workspace, and then created it again from scratch using the "Editing" workspace.  And I'm not having any issues yet.

Zach

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this worked for me as well. It's sad though that these kind of workarounds are necessary. Especially since the problem didn't exist before. You'd think Adobe 'would test updates before they release them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the fix in the latest build? 14.6?

These issues have stopped me upgrading and I've written about ti to all the editors companywide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup same thing here. No keyboard shortcuts work on my second screen. Good to know that while Adobe devs are busy NOT testing things with arguably nothing but time during this pandemic, those of us that need it to do work can continue waking up in the morning only to not be able to do so. This gets more irritating every time it happens and yet...it will happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still a serious problem in Feb '21.

This needs to be addressed and resolved for good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines