• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframe animations seem to have broken on Legacy Titles

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm someone who frequently uses keyframes in Premiere and I'm at a loss for what to do. I'm trying to do a simple size keyframe animation to make a Legacy Title with some text get gradually bigger over time, and on my editing window the animation is just non-existent: the very first frame is the first keyframe's size and then the second frame onward are all the second keyframe; i.e. it just instantly pops into place rather than having a smooth transition like it should. I tried exporting this part of the video and the keyframe animation worked completely as intended in the rendered file, so it seems like this is an issue with the preview window.

I really couldn't tell you what caused it; just started happening today seemingly out of nowhere, and I'm not a guy who futzes with the settings in these types of programs, so I don't think I flipped any important switches anywhere. I tried it out in multiple projects and it doesn't seem to be specific to any one clip or project, it is universally happening everywhere. It also seems to be exclusive to Legacy Titles, doing a size tween with keyframes on normal video works fine in the preview window.

I know I could technically just keep working like this but I'd much rather be able to see what I'm doing without having to render bits of the video at a time to make sure they look good. Anyone know what to do here? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultvw155g944268 ,

As you probably know, you won't be able to animate whilst in the Titler window.

You can animate as usual in the Effects Panel once the title is on a video track.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best

mj

MSD Star Grey-01.pngMohammed Jogie | Morning Star Design | BA CUA |
Adobe ACA | ACE | ACI | ACP | CA | UGM |
MISTD | Ico-D | IxDA | PADI | C&G |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines