Highlighted

Keyframe for Video-speed causes black video on hardware-rendering

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added some key-frames to adapt the speed of a video inside a sub-sequence.
When I use this sub-sequence inside another sequence where other objects (e.g. an image) are assigned in front of this sub-sequence, the sub-sequence ends before expected (black video). when switching off the hardware-rendering (project-setting: Renderer=software only) it's working correct. With Renderer=GPU it fails. I tryed out this with two different graphic-cards (e.g. "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060") -> same problem on both GPU's!

It's reproduceable with my sample-project "time-key.prproj" but it can not be attached here because of: "Der Inhaltstyp (text/plain) des Anhangs time-key.prproj.txt stimmt nicht mit dessen Dateierweiterung überein"???

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyframe for Video-speed causes black video on hardware-rendering

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added some key-frames to adapt the speed of a video inside a sub-sequence.
When I use this sub-sequence inside another sequence where other objects (e.g. an image) are assigned in front of this sub-sequence, the sub-sequence ends before expected (black video). when switching off the hardware-rendering (project-setting: Renderer=software only) it's working correct. With Renderer=GPU it fails. I tryed out this with two different graphic-cards (e.g. "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060") -> same problem on both GPU's!

It's reproduceable with my sample-project "time-key.prproj" but it can not be attached here because of: "Der Inhaltstyp (text/plain) des Anhangs time-key.prproj.txt stimmt nicht mit dessen Dateierweiterung überein"???

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?