• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes Disappear when Export as Motion Graphics Template

Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a couple of 5 to 10 second motion graphics in Premiere Pro. I used to be able to export them as a template so I could re-use them. Lately, though, the export still works except all of the keyframes are bumped off the end of the graphic to around the 9 or 14 minute mark. I can copy and paste them back to the beginning where they belong but if I export it again, the keyframes shoot off the end again.

Any thoughts on what I'm experiencing and how to fix it?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you share a short video showing us what exactly is happening 

and how are you exporting your mogrt from premiere pro?

also, did you update to the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Carlos. I do appreciate yourr willingness to help.

I do plan to do that but I am in the middle of a big project with tight timelines. I have worked out a work-around for now. I am axious to find an answer and will do as you suggest when I have the time again. 

For now, yes, I am fully updated.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your patience, Carlos. Sorry it's taken almost a year to get back to this. The 2022 version of the event is set for June and so I thought I should think about this again. I think I might have figured out what's causing the problem while creating this year's logo animation. Let me know if you agree.

I have provided a link to a video of an Essential Graphics sequence I created. You can see the animation work and you can see the keyframes in the Effects Control panel. The pop-up menu and dialogue boxes don't show after I right clicked the clip and selected "Export as Motion Graphis Template...", but you can see the animation playback as I roll over the template's thumbnail. When I drop the template into a timeline, you can see that only the white background is there and there are no keyframes in the Efeects Control Panel. However, when I extend the clip out past 13 minutes, the keyframes and the other elements of the animation are there and the animation plays back. 

I think the problem might be that at some point while I was building up the clip, I used the Stretch tool to shorten the clip and speed up the action. You can see that it's set to 315.17%. My guess is that causes problems when Premiere is trying to export the effect. Tomorrow I'll start from scratch to recreate this without doing that. 

Thanks for any insight you can offer into this. Sorry for my long absence from this post. 

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/3afbc6fd0/qufqqn88-by232ru8-66nwxtq3-ku39wp7c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines