• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes not working in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So normally my keyframes have been fine. But about a week ago they suddenly stopped working. I can't even click on them and I'm not sure why. I've reset the preferences many times, reset  to saved layout, installed all updates and still nothing is working. Anyone know a fix for this?

keyframe issues.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Notice the line through the fx there for Opacity? At some you clicked on it, which disabled that effect. You need to click on that fx icon with the line through it to activate it again.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notice the line through the fx there for Opacity? At some you clicked on it, which disabled that effect. You need to click on that fx icon with the line through it to activate it again.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines