Keyframing doesn't work in 2021

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro 2021, and I'm trying to apply a simple scale keyframe to fake a dolly zoom. I am realizing no keyframing applied to scale, position, etc in the effect controls panel will work properly. When you apply the keyframe start and end points, it just displays the end point value (i.e. scaling from 100% to 88%, it'll just display the video at 88%, with no transisiton over time). The effects control panel does show the keyframes working properly, but the video shows no keyframing.  I've tried trashing preferences/cache, and unchecked composite in linear color under sequence settings. I've also tried a nested sequence, and this doesn't fix it either. Please help!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help would be appreciated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the 'stopwatch' icon for those movements blue or not? If so, what kind of keyframes are you using ... linear, bezier, what?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any time remapping on the clip?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Phillip,

I have encountered this problem where clip effects do not work after a time remapping on the clip. Can you share more information on this? I would like to do "all the things" if you will. Thanks!

Geoff

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Transform effect.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines