Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframing in Lens Distortion Not Smooth

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

For a project I'm trying to keyframe the lens distortion effect to slowly decrease. Over about 250 frames in 60fps video, the curvature changes from 0 to -20. Instead of a smooth animation, every time the curvature lowers a digit the distortion jumps. I want a nice smooth transition from 0 to -20, and I can't figure out why it is only decreasing one integer at a time, instead of in decimals.

What's happening is that I'm decreasing the variable by a small amount over a relatively long period of time, which I assume causes the jumpiness of the animation.

I'm guessing the keyframing mechanic of the Lens Distortion effect can't decrease or increase by decimals, only integers, because when I tried to input a decimal it rounded to the nearest integer, but if there is a way to allow it to decrease by decimals that would be helpful.

Please let me know if there is a fix to this, I've attached a picture of the motion graph, and thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem! Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. Remember that in previous premieres, years ago it worked smooth. Any solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines