• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keys Not Working After 14.5 Update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating premiere to the latest version yesterday. When I open a project, none of my keys work. The only thing premiere recognizes is when I quit. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Resetting preferences upon starting premiere has fixed this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting preferences upon starting premiere has fixed this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dank63415899,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're working on a similar issue. Could you please confirm if you are using any custom workspace split across multiple monitors or a workspace with undocked panels?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sumeet,

I am having the same issues as dank63415899 and I can confirm that I am using a custom workspace split accross two monitors, but I am not using undocked windows. I was also unable to drag trimmed clips from my source window into my sequence, or simply drag and move clips in my sequence. I changed my workspace to default edit, and then back to my customer workspace and suddenly everything started working again as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am working in a custom workspace across 2 monitors. No undocked panels though. 

The issue was happening again today. I was unable to use my keyboard with the timeline panel active but with the program monitor panel active I was able to use my keys and edit in the timeline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines