• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Khmer language support - copying from other software

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having trouble creating graphics for a client with the Khmer language in particular.

Multiple issues here:

1 - Unable to copy the language from the clients Keynote presentation into Premiere/Adobe products - I have to run it through Text Edit (Mac OS). Does Premiere not support copying from other softwares? if not, which softwares does it allow?

2. Premiere does not seem to accept the Khmer language - it replaces the ligatures with boxes, circles and other symbols. I have enabled "East Asian + ligatures" in the preferences panel.

I've found that I have to do this through Photoshop, and then export out. This is frustrating when there are certain GFX/Text effects that I've been doing through Premiere. And if there are any alterations, I have to go BACK into Photoshop and adjust there! Is there a way to contain this all to Premiere??

3. Unable to use the font the client is asking for - only 1 font available in Photoshop/Premiere that accepts the Khmer language. Is this standard?

A bit of insight / information would be super helpful! First time dealing with these languages through premiere. Had a little trouble with Thai and Vietnamese but no way near as much as Khmer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you already find the solution? Mind to share?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines