• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laggy Premiere Pro(Not Working) Please Help!

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, Premiere Pro has been lagging whenever I try to playback a video file for editing. The file only lags towards the latter half, and not for the first half. I tried cutting it down to a small 30 second part I want at the end, but it still lags. I am aware of all the measure you can do to fix it, like render it/make proxies, but I want to know how to get Premiere back where it was. Previously, I was able to edit 25gb files with NO problems at all. This file(recorded on OBS with the same quality settings), is only 6.7gb large, yet it lags constantly. I don't want to know how to do proxies or render, I just want to be able to have Premiere Pro back to how it was, where it wasn't lagging for any file I gave it. Also, the audio never lags just the video, even when I turn down playback quality.

[I have my Drivers updated, and 32gb of ram with the max reserved to Premiere. I have an Intel Core i7-8750 CPU @ 2.20ghz and a GTX1060. My laptop is the Predator Helios 300. If there are any more questions please coment!]

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?