• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laggy project.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me on premiere pro. Ive been editing two projects for the past few days. while editing one of these i took a break, when I got back, my timeline was unresponsive. pressing certain shortcut keys would result in nothing or they would respond after 10+ or 15+ seconds. Even switching between workspace tabs is non responsive. 

The peculiar thing is that this is happeneng in only one project file, all the other project files are working properly, even the nested sequence I have in the laggy timeline works fine. This has never happened before, and i have a dead line on my shoulders. Need help ASAP.

Have tried

• RESTARTING
  • turning the PC ON AND OFF
  • DELETING MEDIA CACHE FILES. 
TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At present, there is an issue with nested audio, which causes strange behavior: delete from timeline or disable Show Audio Waveform.

[Please do not use capital letter this is considered shouting, thanks]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines