• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last Premiere update 14.5

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somebory help me!!! Whats going on with last update??? Nothing works. Make my edition slow and hard. I need to close the program all the time. I can't move me Bins anywhere. the search bar is greyed out all the time. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

revert to the previous version.  I never delete the previous version when I update but you can restore the previous versions of 2020 from the adobe cloud app.   If you feel you need the latest features, Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings and whether your system meets the latest system requirement

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Unfortunately updates often require better specs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users should not update as soon as it is available.  Take the time to search the Forum for any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If one is starting with a new project I see no reason not to update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, not sure I agree with you on this but one of the great things about Premiere is that you can have multiple versions of the program on your system.  So you can make sure the new version is working properly without losing any of your work.  Back in fcp 1-7, the watchword was to never update in the middle of a project.  Unfortunately in the over 20 years I was working in fcp, I never had a time where I wasn't in the middle of a project.  So at a certain point I just had to jump in at the deep end of the pool.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me updating has never been a problem.

Old or new projects.

But I was revering to new projects not complex old ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear of your problems Ilda, I don't know what is causing them, but this is an amazing update for me. With the new driver for Nvidia (I have a Quadro P4000), performance has improved many-fold. I can now play 4K at 3x speed without any judder, something I could not even do at normal speed before. It does not matter whether it is HEVC compressed or Prores. Adobe/NVvidia should have done this long ago. It is as if I have a new machine for new and old projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines