• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Premiere not reading media off RAID 0

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to the latest version of premiere pro and I cant get the project file to open. I have used this project on both a Mac And PC. Funny thing is, they both are using raid 0 set ups. My other projects that are on SSD, or standard single disk spinning drive open fine. This project though (APPX 1.5 TB) wont open, as its seems to be some issues with reading media off the Raid set up.

Any thoughts?

The project will open with the raid 0 set-up on the older operating software 13.1.5 just fine...

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and import the old project into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Bob, I actually just did that. Was only able to re-link 1/4 of the footage from the project. For some reason it still is not recognizing a handful of the media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines