Highlighted

Legacy Title missing inserted files when reopen Premiere Pro project

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I insert a file (graphic or picture) into Legacy Title and I open the project in a different computer, it's missing the link for the file. If you try to re-link it when you load the project, you can link everything but these files, even when you locate the files in the hard drive. So I have to open Legacy Title and manually link one by one even when they are linked to the same file.

Is there a way to link them when you are linking all the files when you open the project?

The funny thing is that after opening in a different computer, you try to open the project back in the same computer you created it and you have to re-link them one by one again.

I'm using Premiere Pro 2020 on MacOs Catalina in both computer at home and my office.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Inserting graphics into the titler has never been a great succes.

Hence the workaround.

Dont count on a solution as the Legacy Titler will eventually be dropped.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Legacy Title missing inserted files when reopen Premiere Pro project

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I insert a file (graphic or picture) into Legacy Title and I open the project in a different computer, it's missing the link for the file. If you try to re-link it when you load the project, you can link everything but these files, even when you locate the files in the hard drive. So I have to open Legacy Title and manually link one by one even when they are linked to the same file.

Is there a way to link them when you are linking all the files when you open the project?

The funny thing is that after opening in a different computer, you try to open the project back in the same computer you created it and you have to re-link them one by one again.

I'm using Premiere Pro 2020 on MacOs Catalina in both computer at home and my office.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Hence the workaround.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best is to superimpose the graphic rather to insert in the legacy titler.

Legacy titler is old. Might be not that compatible with Catalina.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann for your suggestion. That's what I have been doing, but it would be great if you could have graphics added and manipulate them into Legacy Title. I hope Adobe will come with a solution to that issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hence the workaround.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 1