Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The changes I make on the legacy title don't reflect in my Project bin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the "filmstrip" icon with a T inside it (upper-left of your legacy title window). That will create a new title based on the one you have already. You should be able name it, then edit it, and it will appear in your bin with the new name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this doesn't resolve the issue (for me). But thanks for posting; it's been a thorn in my side for years with this product (this forum here goes more into it: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/title-tool-not-updating-saving-when-making-revisions/td-...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: Yet another thread clued me into: If I restart the program (holding Alt + Shift while doing so MAY clear media cache too?), I can then edit titles for a little while at least). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post proves many people still use the Old Legacy Titler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines