Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lengthen a looped gif thoughout a video

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a 7-second looped gif, I want to place it into the corner of a video. I resize it and put it in the corner. However, I don't know how to make it play throughout the video from the start to the end. I tried to drag it to the right at the end of the gif, but there is a message saying that "Trim media limit reached on Video". I also tried to duplicate the gif. But when I did that, the gif came back to its original size and position.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

You could put the gif in a seperate sequence and copy and paste the gif. Then drop the gif sequence in the main sequence. Then scale and position it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could put the gif in a seperate sequence and copy and paste the gif. Then drop the gif sequence in the main sequence. Then scale and position it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines