• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limiting simultaneous calculations of effects

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to limit the number of calculated effects at the same time? For example, I apply stabilization effect to all my 500 clips in 10 projects in one production, but the computer will go crazy due to lack of resources. If I could limit the number of effects that are calculated simultaneously, for example, five, I could go to bed, and in the morning all the effects would be calculated sequentially one by one. I wouldn't have to constantly monitor the process of applying effects to my clips.

TOPICS
Editing , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas. Make your whish known here.

Premiere Pro: Hot (1864 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Why not apply WS as you go along.

Most of the time you will get away with the default setting. But there will be clips that need adjusting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot open this resource. Link does not open. What can be wrong?
When your project is for two hours of output video from five hours of material, for efficiency and in order not to go crazy, your editing process should have a clear structure of consistent homogeneous actions proven by experience. One of the elements of my editing structure is software stabilization. I do this at the very end of editing because then my proxies stop working if I do not disable the effects that break the proxies. And there is no need for me to be near the computer to consistently apply these effects. I can make the exact settings later. I will save my time on controlling the process, which in general is not needed if they do what I described above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines