Linked Accounts

Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a personal adobe account in which i have had a premiere pro account on for a while now. Recently, since the start of school, i have downloaded and accesed a photoshop account in which is payed for through my school for my photography class. My issue is that when i logged into that account it linked my premire pro to that account as well, payment plan and payment is all still linked to my card but it won't let me seperate my premiere pro from the photoshop or if it does it converts both back to my personal one.  If someone could help me figure out how to sepereate the two that would be great!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Linked Accounts

Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a personal adobe account in which i have had a premiere pro account on for a while now. Recently, since the start of school, i have downloaded and accesed a photoshop account in which is payed for through my school for my photography class. My issue is that when i logged into that account it linked my premire pro to that account as well, payment plan and payment is all still linked to my card but it won't let me seperate my premiere pro from the photoshop or if it does it converts both back to my personal one.  If someone could help me figure out how to sepereate the two that would be great!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?