• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking media losing in and out points

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing problems over the past couple of days with Premiere projects losing the in and out points to all the clips on the timeline when I relink media. This makes all my sequences unusable. I have made sure to have the Align Timecode and Preserve interpret footage settings checked when linking. At first I thought it might be a change in compatibility with BRAW Studio but it does not happen to every clip and it does not happen to one singular video format. I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW. I have also had this problem on three separate PCs. I can export using Encoder directly with no problems but as soon as I open in Premiere I get the same problem. What’s changed? Has the latest update changed some settings somewhere? Any help gratefully received.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

If people are having this issue recently with Premiere Pro 2023, Adobe seemed to have fixed it in 23.5, see here - https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/fixed-issue-text-based-editing-clips-reset-to-first-frame-after-relink-in-23-4/idi-p/13814912

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jake, please follow the steps of the article !

When using our tool, you should just open an empty project, and select the project before any shift ! It will not correct a project already shifted, it will prevent the shift to happen.

Also, the media files which have the shift should not be present at their initial path. 

If you want more support you can contact us directly and explain us your situation more in details : https://www.autokroma.com/contact

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project doesn't have any shifted clips. They only shift once I relink the media (which I haven't done yet). All the proxies are edited, it's when I reconnect the full sized media the shift happens. Everytime the shift happens I close the project without saving. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue and it's driving me insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue. Nightmare, especially whiles working with a freelance editor. Still waiting for a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I didn't update this issue, but we added an automatic fix for those prproj in our third party product "BRAW Studio" (because we had a lot of clients using BRAW having this issue at that time). The fix works the same for BRAW files than for other kind of files actually, so it's not really specific to BRAW files.

You can get more info on how you could fix this in this article

Note: if you want to use the automatic Fix in BRAW Studio, you will need to buy the product. Note that in case it would not work as expected, send us a mail and we will help you fix the issue OR give you a refund. 

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If people are having this issue recently with Premiere Pro 2023, Adobe seemed to have fixed it in 23.5, see here - https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/fixed-issue-text-based-editing-clips-reset-to-first...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been running into the same issue since updating Pr. ... has anyone found a solution? Adobe please fix this bug, I am in the middle of a massive project and am now having to redo almost 3 weeks worth of work all over again. Very frustrating, hope a solution can be found 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines