• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading Bar / Export Off-Screen

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I open a project or export my loading/progress bar is always pegged into the upper left hand part of my screen (using multiple screens) and on another system half of it is off the screen. Any way to recenter this window (windows 10) so it's certered and not offscreen?

Cheers,

Brian

2018-08-29 10_59_17-.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure about windows but on mac the way I fix this is to change the display resolution, move the newly positioned missing window to the middle of my screen and then change it back.

hacky but works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows just doesn't do multiple monitors very well.  My recommendation is one, large monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this exact same problem after changing my main monitors' order. Any workaround by now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines