• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LoadLibrary error 126 + Capable video play modules

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started getting a "LoadLibrary error 126" whenever I start an Adobe CC app. While all apps start, Premiere is the only one that doesn't. After showing the "error 126" message a few times, Premiere would show a new error box saying that they can't find any capable video play modules and then closes the application. 

One thing to notice, however, is that the problem got solved yesterday right after I updated the drivers for my AMD Graphics Card, but the problem came back after I rebooted the system today even with the latest versions of the Graphics Card and Premiere installed.

Does anyone have a clue on how to solve this?  

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, I am using Windows 10 with an AMD Radeon RX 550 GPU. Version of Premiere is 14.0.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.. Is there a fix from Adobe on it yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having this problem. In my case I can work around it by making my 3rd monitor my primary but that is highly inconvenient since the 3rd monitor is really a TV mounted on the wall behind me and is meant to show things to visitors to my office, not to work on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines