• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locate files, not showing up

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media files somehow went offline, even though I didn't rename anything. Now I'm looking for them and they are showing up in my finder, but not in the premiere pro locater. Anyone had this issue before?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you storing your media on icloud?  probably not a great idea, specially with the warning message.  Try moving it to a local drive and see if things work.  Gotta say I'm not a fan of how apple sucks users in to putting stuff on icloud without making it clear to most users what exactly is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try from the Finder first press the cloud with the arrow down so that it is downloaded first because it means that it is still in the cloud and not on your storage disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines