Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long Clip Loading times after Project Opened

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I'm experiencing an issue with the clip loading times, after I opened and loaded the project. I takes about 45 Minutes. I'm working in a team-project with another editor, but he on is side at his workstation doesn't experience this issue. I'm working on a MacBook Pro 16 2019. I already did the following things: 

1. Restarted computer

2. Updated to newest version of Premiere 

3. Saved the Project as a local Project and opened it, but experienced the same clip loading issues. 

4. Updated MacOS to the latest version.

In other big project I don't experience this problem at all, so what could be the solution? 

All the best, wende

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me but without any team work. Just an ordinary local project. I noticed that this happened when I'm adding some new media to the project and then reopen the project next day. The progress bar at the buttom says that all media loaded but program monitor continues to show yellow media pending screen for next 30-40 minutes while my RAID drive works resltessly.

Also MBP 16, everything is updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines