• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LONG EXPORT TIMES MORE THAN 13 HOURS

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting a video with plugins like RSMB PRO, Continnum and Saphirre plugins pls help

this render is on the latest version of premiere pro with hardware encoding.

In task manager the video encode graph stays flat while the 3d graph has fluctutions.

MY specs are 

Ryzen 5 4600h

GTX 1660 ti

8 gb ram

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

I solved it I was using a lot o adjustment layers so I reduced them and now its ok

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting with Continuum and Saphire plugins on the same sequence with only 8GB of RAM is going to be a slow process. Premiere Pro is barely able to operate with only 8GB.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But when I prerender it in premiere pro it tonly takes a small amount of time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Video Preview codec and what are your Export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's why:

Your laptop does not have enough available physical RAM to run Premiere Pro properly, if at all. You see, Windows 10 and all of its required background processes already eat up more than 4 GB of RAM to begin with. Worse, that reserved amount of RAM can't be used at all for programs. So, on a typical PC that has only 8 GB of installed physical RAM, only 3.75 GB of that RAM is usable for programs.

What's more. Windows 10 and its required background processes use almost exactly the same amount of RAM regardless of how much installed RAM you have. So, on a 32 GB RAM-equipped PC, there will be 27.75 GB of available RAM for programs.

In other words, your laptop definitely needs more installed system RAM in order to run Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it I was using a lot o adjustment layers so I reduced them and now its ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for mentioning it. The more adjustment layers you're using, the more RAM you'll need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines