Highlighted

Looking for a plugin to help me work more efficiently (graph editor)

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really struggle with the speed graph, and I personally beleive it's not nearly as good as the traditional graph editor. It's a lot more finikey, and there's certain movements it's not capable of making like in the image provided, which should be very intuitive to make with the regular graph editor. (in this image Y = relitive position, and X = time)

back in out curve.png

I know for some odd reason, many people are ok with the speed editor, but I canot get used to it, and from what I've seen, certain things (like position) force you to use it.

I don't know if there's a way to fix this, but if not I'd apriciate if someone could help me find a plugin that will fix what Adobe still amazingly hasn't fixed themselves. I'm a bit of a noob at this, so just assume I'm refering to the obvious if I didn't use any perfectally correct terms.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Looking for a plugin to help me work more efficiently (graph editor)

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really struggle with the speed graph, and I personally beleive it's not nearly as good as the traditional graph editor. It's a lot more finikey, and there's certain movements it's not capable of making like in the image provided, which should be very intuitive to make with the regular graph editor. (in this image Y = relitive position, and X = time)

back in out curve.png

I know for some odd reason, many people are ok with the speed editor, but I canot get used to it, and from what I've seen, certain things (like position) force you to use it.

I don't know if there's a way to fix this, but if not I'd apriciate if someone could help me find a plugin that will fix what Adobe still amazingly hasn't fixed themselves. I'm a bit of a noob at this, so just assume I'm refering to the obvious if I didn't use any perfectally correct terms.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I've been messing with this some, and I realize you might be able to make that shape if negitive volocity is a thing. I don't know if there's a way to do that though. Seems like there should be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0