Looking for Video of Music Player

Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to find a video of a music player playing music.

OBJECTIVE: to post an mp3 on Facebook by making it a "senseless" video. They don't allow mp3 files to be posted, but they allow videos or mp4 files to be posted.

I've attached a picture of what I want. 

I could just make a video with a still picture.... but I'd rather have an actual video of the "supposed" video player running. And YES, I realize the movie of a video player running will not be in sync with my mp3.

Thanks!

Vmusic

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for you help. I went and purchased Magic Music Visualizations.  It's a very interesting and amazingly powerful tool [plus side]. There are too few tutorials [minus side], and sadly little file sharing [extra minus side].

A lot of the "automation" of Magic (Music Visuals) works through math functions, so having some understanding of these can be of value.

Just an FYI - and Thank EVERYONE for their replies,

AJ

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Looking for Video of Music Player

Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to find a video of a music player playing music.

OBJECTIVE: to post an mp3 on Facebook by making it a "senseless" video. They don't allow mp3 files to be posted, but they allow videos or mp4 files to be posted.

I've attached a picture of what I want. 

I could just make a video with a still picture.... but I'd rather have an actual video of the "supposed" video player running. And YES, I realize the movie of a video player running will not be in sync with my mp3.

Thanks!

Vmusic

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for you help. I went and purchased Magic Music Visualizations.  It's a very interesting and amazingly powerful tool [plus side]. There are too few tutorials [minus side], and sadly little file sharing [extra minus side].

A lot of the "automation" of Magic (Music Visuals) works through math functions, so having some understanding of these can be of value.

AJ

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 31, 2020 0
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 0
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20201231-110556_Chrome.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 1
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make this in Ae with your own music.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 1
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can use Premiere but Ae is another level. I wanted something simple.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 0
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simplest way to do this is just to use a stock video clip. Of course, you can buy it from Adobe or Pond5 or whatever... but if you never use stock otherwise or don't want to spend close to $100 just for this one clip, then search for free video stock online... there's plenty. (Just make sure you get safe files.)

If you want to create your own visualizer, you can use AE as Ann Bens said, or another one I like is Magic Music Visuals.

Honestly, Premiere Pro seems like a bit of overkill for this. Of course it can do the job, just like a space shuttle could be used as a paperweight. You could just as easily use Rush... or download one of many apps to your phone that could take your mp3 file and add some kind of visualization and export an mp4. Check out Dolby One.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2020 1
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

AJ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0