• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking to create an animation with multiple pins on a map

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time Premier Pro user here, but long-time Photoshop pro. I'm looking to create an animation where pins and text show and then disappear from a vector map. I'm not connecting lines between the pins or anything or doing any other animations. I've watched a lot of videos but nothing quite what I'm looking for. 

Essentially, I'm looking for one animation/transition that I can duplicate 100 times with the pins in different cities with new names. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

might be faster and easier to just rasterize vector thing to definitive 'video par size' , like 1920x1080, and make your pins and labels in psd ( can do with alpha so your map will show under it ). And do it 100 times.... hehe....  if you start now you should be done by dinner time tomorrow.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

interesting idea. How would I animate that though? I don't want all of the pins on the map at the same time until the very last frame. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines