• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loom Video Out of Sync

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to help a Loom User with a video project. They want me to add a title card and an outro bumper to a video they recorded on Loom, which I was going to edit in Premiere. 

I was given direct download access to the video from the Loom Link and discovered that the downloaded version of the video is out of sync. It plays fine in my browser, though.

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most obvious guess is that the video has a variable frame rate, which notoriously causes problems when put into Premiere Pro. You'll need to change it to a Constant Frame Rate. I always use Handbrake to convert my videos to Constant Frame Rates when needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Handbrake did the trick, though I had to go through the video and remove some unwanted breaks in the audio.

All in all it was a good solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you found it a good solution and that you're back on track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view
- post your information IN your message, not as an attachment that someone would have to download
Does your video use a Variable Frame Rate? See https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Variable-frame-rate-video-with-Premiere-Pro/td-p/4601935
If yes, use https://handbrake.fr/ open source transcoder/converter to convert to Constant Frame Rate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines