Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looping a video and audio over a voiceover

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a 17 second video and audio clip (background noise) and I'd like to loop this to complement a voiceover which is 2 minutes 18 seconds long, approximately. I've had a look at the help videos and posts but none of these work for me, such as, mark the clip in and out and create a loop - this just loops that section of the voiceover with the video without continuing. Or, if I mark the start and end of the voiceover, the video/audio clip disappears after it's run its 17 seconds. Is there a way to do this other than creating enough new mp4 files to import into the project to cover the length of the voiceover?

I've attached a snip of the Timeline.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Charlotte

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would just copy and paste your existing clip to fill the entire duration. Then export the whole timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlotte,

Adding to what Richard said. To duplicate the clips, you may select the audio-video clip in the timeline, copy it by using Ctrl+C (on Windows) or Cmd+C (on macOS) & then paste it multiple times by using Ctrl+V (on Windows) or Cmd+V (on macOS). Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both for your replies. It didn't work when I tried to copy and paste the first time but it did this time. It was an easy fix - I was trying to make it more complicated than it actually was!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines